The ADS Data Systems software package is available in Web or Cloud-based Desktop applications. It enables community-based health services organizations to remain compliant with Payer and Licensing regulations while reducing risks for errors. A wide range of features have been created to help you streamline and automate day-to-day operational tasks to increase efficiencies which will save you time and money. The ADS Data Systems software features include:
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Attendance/Census Tracking and Automated Invoicing
- Electronic Batch Billing (837P or 837I)
- CACFP Tracking
- Physicians’ Orders
- Medication & Treatment Administration Records (MARs & TARs)
- Intake Tracking
- Transportation Routing
- Care Plans
- Progress Notes and Assessment Tools
- Reporting Capability, and more!
For a complete list of software features, contact us for the detailed specifications included in each module. The ADS team will help you choose the version that is right for your organization.